Why you should feed your dog Taste of the Wild dog food.
- Powerful antioxidants
- Chelated minerals (help ensure maximum absorption)
- Manufactured under rigorous production standards here in the US
- No recalls!!!
If you’re like me, you love your dog like it’s your child, that’s why I feed mine, Taste of the Wild!
Worried about costs? I was too. And then I compared it to the average dog food that’s recommended for the fury members of our family. And guess what??? Taste of the Wild is just as affordable as those leading brands. The only thing missing is the BAD ingredients.
It’s hard to know who to trust. Have you struggled with these questions:
How do I know I’m not giving something harmful to my dog?
Am I providing the best food and nutrients for my dog?
You’re not alone. I’ve heard stories of dogs suffering, being lethargic, having bad tempers and even dying from the food they were fed.
A lot of dog foods out there claim to have “Natural Ingredients.” But only Taste of the Wild” guarantees:
and real ingredients that you and I would eat.
What is “Taste of the Wild?”
Nourish your best friendwith the balanced diet nature intended when you feed her Taste of the Wild High Prairie Grain-Free Dry Dog Food.
- Formulated with novel proteins including roasted bison, venison and beef
- grain-free recipe includes peas and sweet potatoes that deliver the highly-digestible energy your active pup needs
- Natural antioxidant support from real fruits and vegetables and
- dried chicory root for prebiotic support and healthy digestion.
Essential minerals are chelated with amino acids to optimize their absorption and ensure maximum benefit, for complete and balanced nutrition with a taste of the wild your furry friend will crave.